Popular Posts

Технологии Blogger.

Funny pictures of animals and babies

The cat who lives in the forge mechanical plant family cats don't understand. - what is pure terrible? My cat used to shit in the corner. Funny pictures of animals and babies. I hit him for it, and I think he thinks he's a beat ' cause he's an asshole.
Cats have fragile health, they are susceptible to many diseases, but no one's ever heard of a cat suffering from insomnia.
Cats live by the principle: "to eat, tired to sleep." And during the day put a comma in a different place. If cat put paw the sandpaper, it will not only wash, but I shave too.

Cats live by the principle: "to eat, tired to sleep." And during the day put a comma in a different place. If cat put paw the sandpaper, it will not only wash, but I shave too.
Yesterday with my funny pictures of animals and babies daughter drew a kitten. In the morning, we found the same at the door. Today we will draw a house in France, in the beach and Jaguar... From genius solution if water puddles it's still a cat Catnip? Let myself and clean up.!

< >

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий