Popular Posts

Технологии Blogger.

Very funny photos of animals







Cat brought her kittens in the garden. Warmer, the sun ... kittens little, little by little go, bask in the sun.

FIG knows how, but in my garden got neighbor's dog, a cross between mongrel, Shepherd and a bulldozer. Seeing the cat family, rushed with all his might to them with open its huge toothed bark. Very funny photos of animals. My heart skipped a beat as he realized - kapets koshak this toothy dinosaur them a chance at life will not leave.
But the cat-mom did not think so ...

When the cat's litter is left up to a meter and a half, Ma jumped on the dog's face. There was a strong squealing dog ... ran to squeal owner of the dog and I saw the following picture - the dog's hind legs cat tore his eyes. This I have never in my life seen. Very funny photos of animals. That's maternal instinct!

Remained blind dog ... his boss calls Blind Pew ... but lives ...

< >

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий